• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wandsworth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wandsworth

Wandsworth: House prices on the rise in Nappy Valley.

Anyone live there?

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

Comment

I'm doing 50 scratch cards a day in the hope that one day I will have a deposit big enough for that hallowed bedsit above the kebab shop in the London Utopia that is Wandsworth.

Comment

Nappy Valley?
        How apt. The only person I know that lives anywhere near there is full of sh1t!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Nappy Valley?
          How apt. The only person I know that lives anywhere near there is full of sh1t!!

What's wet, full of tulip and lives in Wandsworth?

Comment

According to the article I live in the Toast Rack! First I've heard it called that.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              According to the article I live in the Special Needs Section! First I've heard it called that.
              FTFY

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I used to. Parts of it are nice enough, but it's a bit overcrowded for my liking. I moved into zone 1 and then out to somewhere a bit leafier & quieter.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Although the article is referring to Wandsworth Borough which includes Balham, Tooting, Battersea etc. as well as Wandsworth itself.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    FTFY

Oh dear! The green monster shows its ugly head.
                    Never mind SB, if you manage your overdraft properly this month, maybe you can replace a tiny bit of thatch on your hovel.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X