• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Google vulnerability

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google vulnerability

Fixed: Remove Any Site From Google (even if you don’t control it)

Its good to know that the world's best brains are not what they claim to be.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Fixed: Remove Any Site From Google (even if you don’t control it)

Its good to know that the world's best brains are not what they claim to be.
    The guys a dick. He could have set himself up a little business and then removed all of his competitors from Google.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Hehe.

The last time I wanted to delete a URL using Google's Webmaster tools they refused to remove it, saying that they were sure I'd want to put it back.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Being involved with Android apps it doesn't surprise me. You can get a problem and trawl through find page after page of people with the same problem but there are no solutions. I used to think Android would be the death of Apple but not any more. Iphones are slicker, faster and better supported.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          The guys a dick. He could have set himself up a little business and then removed all of his competitors from Google.
          Quite. He could have set up a service, charging silly money, offering to remove competitors from google for other less-scrupulous people/companies.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
          X