• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Racial divide in Big Brother?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racial divide in Big Brother?

It is me or has the Big Brother house split along racial lines? This split transcends gender, homosexuality and class.

It's you, now feck off!

What do you mean transcends homosexuality?

Surely you mean "transcends sexuality".

Comment

I thought it had split into 2 camps

those who are stupid and know it
      those who are stupid and don't know it
      what is Big Brother anyway?

Comment

Re: I thought it had split into 2 camps

I don't watch Big Brother, but I occassionally check out the highlights whenever there's some half decent totty floating around.
        This time Sam provided the totty, but she went some time ago, and the amount of charlie flashing was disappointing.

Comment

You man there are groups? If so, they must be superficial,
          as this programme tends to attract self-absorbed individualists.

Comment

Wage, I've been told ther's some new totty on board SS Big Brother at the mo. Orla I think here name is and was flashing her brazilian about t'other day.

Comment

Wage, I've been told ther's some new totty on board SS Big Brother at the mo. Orla I think here name is and was flashing her brazilian about t'other day.
              Fecking hell! Cheers MG, better go and check it out. Wherever totty calls...

Comment

New BB Totty

...must resist...urge...to...go home...and touch...myself...in front...of TV....Resist....fight it....

Comment

See you tomorrow WS...

Comment

I must admit that the new Irish bint is definitely worth a pop. I would gladly loan her the use of my purple veined yogurt pump

Comment

Working...
                    X