• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another Suity dullest thread ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Suity dullest thread ever

<<Placeholder for now>>
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

You could always pad it out with another of your insightful diatribes about the Euro economy.............in case anyone is perched atop a high building waiting for the inspiration to jump.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Well I'm sure an impoverished, clod-hopping, carrot-munching country bumpkin like you has no interest in matters of state or economics.
      I suggest you crack one off in front of the mirror while gurning furiously instead.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Well I'm sure an impoverished, clod-hopping, carrot-munching country bumpkin like you has no interest in matters of state or economics.
        I suggest you crack one off in front of the mirror while gurning furiously instead.
        <BUZZ>Repetition!</BUZZ>

Churchill - In "Just a minute" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          <BUZZ>Repetition!</BUZZ>

Churchill - In "Just a minute" mode!
          Well to be fair there's nothing much more constructive he can do.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well to be fair there's nothing much more constructive he can do.
            Maybe I could enhance my reputation by boring everyone senseless about the value of my house?
            That works well for you.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Actually I find Sasgurus economic predictions a fantastic
              barometer. When he said Thursday the markets will go into meltdown I decided to buy more equities and sold out at 4.15 after the market had tanked up this afternoon.

As I said. Do the opposite.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Actually I find Sasgurus economic predictions a fantastic
                barometer. When he said Thursday the markets will go into meltdown I decided to buy more equities and sold out at 4.15 after the market had tanked up this afternoon.

As I said. Do the opposite.
                Not for the first time I overestimated the intelligence of the investment community. Once they find the can has just been kicked down the road we'll have a decent buying oppo.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Not for the first time I overestimated the intelligence of the investment community. Once they find the can has just been kicked down the road we'll have a decent buying oppo.
                  Trust me. By 4.15pm this afternoon I sold £40k out of £60K worth of shares.

It may go up tomorrow and I may have pulled out a little early(not the first time), but frankly I agree, Euro zone is going to implode at some point.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Nobodies mentioned Murdoch for 5 mins, could anything be more boring right now ?
                    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                    X