• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sasguru trolling thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sasguru trolling thread

<placeholder>
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Does Sasguru really live in Camberley ?
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I'm beginning to think Sas is just going out of his way to bait and troll other forum members. I've even seen Sas directly name posters in his troll posts.

I think that is disgusting.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I'm beginning to think Sas is just going out of his way to bait and troll other forum members.
        It's not as if anyone's making it difficult for him to bait them.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I'm beginning to think Sas is just going out of his way to bait and troll other forum members. I've even seen Sas directly name posters in his troll posts.

Poor attempt at trolling.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I thought that. I even considered reporting the thread. Then I remembered I am a bedwetter and was probably over reacting.

That and the crusty little maggot ain't worth it.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              I thought that. I even considered reporting the thread. Then I remembered I am a bedwetter and was probably over reacting.

That and the crusty little maggot ain't worth it.
              Oh which thread was that? Please pass it on to the mods
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Oh which thread was that? Please pass it on to the mods
                True you start so many bulltulip threads they must all blur into oblivion. Perhaps start less threads?

The thread in question

A troll that is ignored isn't a very effective troll.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Nobody has seen Sasguru since the riot. I think he maybe locked up in a prison somewhere. I had heard rumour he was really a 22 year old black female model from Peckham.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Nobody has seen Sasguru since the riot. I think he maybe locked up in a prison somewhere. I had heard rumour he was really a 22 year old black female model from Peckham.
                    WHS

Comment

Working...
                    X