• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The real reason SKA took so long and the truth behind "My Lunch"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real reason SKA took so long and the truth behind "My Lunch"

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has signed a bill that officially classifies beer as alcoholic.

Until now anything containing less than 10% alcohol in Russia has been considered a foodstuff. [Pondy's comment: WTF]

Correspondents say it is common to see people swigging beer in the street and in parks as if they are drinking soft drinks.[Pondy's comment: Those poor squirrels]

Beebyboozylinky

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has signed a bill that officially classifies beer as alcoholic.

Until now anything containing less than 10% alcohol in Russia has been considered a foodstuff. [Pondy's comment: WTF]

Correspondents say it is common to see people swigging beer in the street and in parks as if they are drinking soft drinks.[Pondy's comment: Those poor squirrels]

Beebyboozylinky
    Of course, you'd never see that in London.
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
      Of course, you'd never see that in London.
      Of course not, it's all champagne and cavier on toast for the capitals wino's
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Of course not, it's all champagne and cavier on toast for the capitals wino's
        Space.

BTW. Your voicemails full. I've deleted the one about the contract.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Space.

BTW. Your voicemails full. I've deleted the one about the contract.
          you sure it was full? i've only got 6 new and 43 saved messages
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            you sure it was full? i've only got 6 new and 43 saved messages
            You have now - The Dirty Digger

----------------------

Its the same in Berkshire, the number of Can artists in the street has increased dramatically most are speaking with an eastern European accent.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X