• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

High Speed Plastic Microprocessor.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Speed Plastic Microprocessor.

World’s first fully organic microprocessor demonstrated - ELEKTOR.com | Electronics: Microcontrollers Embedded Audio Digital Analogue Test Measurement

Don't think it'll run Windoze quite yet though.

My idea of the animated tattoo just moved a step closer
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

So does my idea of the ultimate women's shoe for men.

The one that only requires one pair per style, not 50 pairs identical in every way apart from colour.

The one that allows the colour to be changed on whim, with a colour detector built in so the colour automatically changes to match the handbag being held.

If no-one's patented this idea yet, it's worth billions. Don't forget my 10% idea fee when you're on your superyacht surrounded by nubile young women there to 'model your shoes'.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
      X