• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pete Doherty dead...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete Doherty dead...

Pete Doherty the ex Libertines and Babyshambles front man has not been found dead and is sadly very much alive.

Pete who once went out with Kate
    Moss and is also another waste of
    space who appears on the front page of newspapers and has been on TV about Amy Winehouse was recently jailed for being a dick head.

Described by some as a 'flawed genius' he will not go down as a musical genius of the decade. A spokesman for the Grammy Awards said 'Who???'

WGS
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Another arse.

Comment

WDSS

Another waste of space
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ahhhh shame, I was hoping he and amy would OD together ...

Comment

I'm sorry for Amy but it's a pity that she survived Pavarotti.
          <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
            it's a pity that she survived Pavarotti.
            why? what did he do to her?

& as a CUK member of considerable tenure and, for reasons it's unnecessary to go into, a former nodding acquaintance of Pete Doherty: can I request you all lay off him?

ta,
            tl
            Last edited by thunderlizard; 24 July 2011, 18:30. Reason: added an all

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
              I'm sorry for Amy but it's a pity that she survived Pavarotti's unrelenting embraces.

Der going over der to get der der's.

Comment

Working...
              X