• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor UK Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor UK Fantasy Football League

Time to see who's really the best, hell we can even let the girls play!

Its free to sign up, if you are another league you can play the same team in more than one

Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League

Once you have created your team, select to join a private league and enter the code below

940109-315390

Good Luck Everybody!
    Last edited by SimonMac; 11 August 2013, 10:01. Reason: Added this years code
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Its free to sign up, if you are another league you can play the same team in more than one

Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League

Once you have created your team, select to join a private league and enter the code below

261720-77618

Good Luck Everybody!
    Where do I select to join a private league?

Found it.
    Last edited by Cliphead; 24 July 2011, 20:30.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post

Found it.
      Welcome aboard, your bullets are in the post!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Welcome aboard, your bullets are in the post!
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post

Found it.
          You're fooked. Premier League it says, which means you can't just choose all your players from the first two teams.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            You're fooked. Premier League it says, which means you can't just choose all your players from the first two teams.
            Well get your name down and show him how's its done, or are you chicken?!

Comment

Well get your name down and show him how's its done, or are you chicken?!
              Does that type of 'are you chicken' conversation work with your mates IRL????

I will have a look at my leisure at some point in the next few days. Now piss off and try that on Suity.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

We're in!!! Huzzah!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Does that type of 'are you chicken' conversation work with your mates IRL????

I will have a look at my leisure at some point in the next few days. Now piss off and try that on Suity.
                  Awwww its sweet of you to think I actually have friends IRL

Comment

261720-77618

Good Luck Everybody!
                    OK own up, whose sockie is this?
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X