• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rupert Murdoch and David Cameron and Ton Blair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rupert Murdoch and David Cameron and Ton Blair

How things have changed. Not very long ago politcians were desperate to be friends with Rupert Murdoch, e.g. David Cameron and Tony Blair. He was always a back door entrant to No 10. Now, it seems he is a pariah, and no one wants it to be known that they were friends of his.

It's very strange. Nobody told me there would be days like this. Strange days indeed.

Originally posted by Craic View Post
    How things have changed. Not very long ago politcians were desperate to be friends with Rupert Murdoch, e.g. David Cameron and Tony Blair. He was always a back door entrant to No 10. Now, it seems he is a pariah, and no one wants it to be known that they were friends of his.

It's very strange. Nobody told me there would be days like this. Strange days indeed.
    Have you ever read "The Fourth Estate" by Jeffrey Archer?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Have you ever read "The Fourth Estate" by Jeffrey Archer?
      No. But I've read "The Third Passat" by Milan Benes.

What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Is that the one where water gets into the ECU (stock fault since the year dot)?
        I think the tape gets jammed.

Comment

Rupert

I'm surprised that Rupert Murdoch hasn't got into the lucrative UK contractor website market. That would be something. Could he corrupt the PCG?

Comment

Working...
          X