• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daily Boom!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Boom!

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: House prices surge again

HOUSE PRICES SURGE AGAIN!

BOOMED!

WE'RE IN THE MONEY! I'LL TELL YER HONEY.....

What they didn't include in the article was the following found in this article:

"The growth over the first half of 2011 has clawed back some of the losses suffered over the second half of 2010, according to Zoopla's analysis.

It said UK property prices fell 4.9% (£10,876) on average between July 2010 and the end of last year"

So overall a £5,398 loss over the last 12 months.... not such good reading after all Typical express reporting.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: House prices surge again

HOUSE PRICES SURGE AGAIN!

BOOMED!

WE'RE IN THE MONEY! I'LL TELL YER HONEY.....

Have you even bought a property in the last 5 years?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Have you even bought a property in the last 5 years?
        No.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          No.

HTH
          Thanks, that helps me categorise you in my mind in the same bucket as AtW.

Constantly pontificating on things economic but no real ability to put theory into practice.

So, tell us again when you're going to buy that mansion in leafy Surrey

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            Thanks, that helps me categorise you in my mind in the same bucket as AtW.

Constantly pontificating on things economic but no real ability to put theory into practice.

So, tell us again when you're going to buy that mansion in leafy Surrey
            This time next year Rodders!

Luverly Jubbly!

Comment

Working...
            X