• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zürich

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zürich

Driving down to Zürich tomorrow afternoon to work Friday and staying to Saturday lunchtime so looking for things to do Friday evening. I've been through nearly every club's website and there is **** all on basically. They're either having their summer break until the end of August or its just tulip stuff. So people in Zürich, suggestions for a good Friday night or decent websites showing whats good...

(This was interesting for August in the Hafenkneipe though:

GAY FOR JOHNNY DEPP (USA) Gaycore, New York City)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

You could start the night here

Funny Laundry -  -English & International Standup Comedy in Switzerland
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Not going there again (well I probably will have to.) 1 Pizza, 1 Spaghetti and 4 beers was CHF72. Luckily I later found a boozer open from 06:00 to 06:00 where the beer was only CHF4
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Not going there again (well I probably will have to.) 1 Pizza, 1 Spaghetti and 4 beers was CHF72. Luckily I later found a boozer open from 06:00 to 06:00 where the beer was only CHF4
        Where was the beer at 4chf?? - 72chf for what you had sounds pretty reasonable

Comment

Take a flight to London. Plenty to do here
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X