• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK WxMan on TV tonight - See a real Plan B in Action

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK WxMan on TV tonight - See a real Plan B in Action

Nature's Fury: Hurricane Wednesday 27 July
    10:35pm - 11:35pm
    ITV1

Film-maker Chris Terrill braves 100mph winds, 15ft waves and flying debris as he observes two hurricanes on America's Gulf Coast. Starting in Louisiana, Chris ventures out of his car to capture the full force of Hurricane Gustav when it hits, leaving death and destruction in its wake. Later, Hurricane Ike sweeps into Galveston, Texas, and while an evacuation takes place, Chris heads straight into the path of the storm.
    VIDEO Plus+: 845718

WxMan = me (Stuart Robinson.)

I was (plan B) contracted to take Chris into the eye of Hurricane Ike in order to film this promotion - check out the last 15 mins
    www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Nevermind hurricanes, can you manage on here posting more than once a year?

Comment

I see that my current CUK post per day count is 0.16 = I must try better!
      Difficult when you are in the eye of the storm or working for my current client (impossible deadlines)

Comment

That was made ages ago wasn't it? I remember you posting it before.
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by wxman View Post
          Difficult when you are in the eye of the storm or working for my current client (impossible deadlines)
          Have you still got a wife?

The poor long suffering woman deserves a medal
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Damn, I'm not in the UK so I doubt ITV player will work. The last one was good, does this one have any crumble in it?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Have you still got a wife?

The poor long suffering woman deserves a medal
              LOL that was a totallly diffrent production (Storm Junkie)

This one is diffrent and the "Storm Wag" (Alison ) does Ok - She (we) are off to Jamica in two weeks for a beach hoiliday.

Comment

LOL that was a totallly diffrent production (Storm Junkie)

This one is diffrent and the "Storm Wag" (Alison ) does Ok - She (we) are off to Jamica in two weeks for a beach hoiliday.
                OMG - it's not even hurricane season! I guess she booked it.

Glad ye are still together though
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Damn, I'm not in the UK so I doubt ITV player will work. The last one was good, does this one have any crumble in it?
                  It’s one of the first things I fixed before going to Jonny Foreigner Land, set up a proxy server at home.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Have you tried taking any Windeze to alleviate it?
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X