• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tat on the Internet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tat on the Internet

OK, time for a new CUK Theme / Competition. Who can find the online shop that sells the most nasty, cheap, tacky tat imaginable (now that MFs shop has gone bust)? This stuff is actually that bad the site is almost funny.

Enjoy.

Collectibles | Memorabilia | Jewellery | Bradford Exchange
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    OK, time for a new CUK Theme / Competition. Who can find the online shop that sells the most nasty, cheap, tacky tat imaginable (now that MFs shop has gone bust)? This stuff is actually that bad the site is almost funny.

Enjoy.

PRINCESS DIANA DEATH CERTIFICATE & WILL MEMORABILIA | eBay

Comment

TAT
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Harrods - Luxury beauty and fragrance, fashion accessories, gifts

In my eyes its overpriced pretentious tat aimed at the gullible.

I seek value in my purchases.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Enjoy.

Those 'lifelike' dolls!
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

The Franklin Mint | Collectibles, Coins, Diecast Cars, Dolls & Jewelry

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              Harrods - Luxury beauty and fragrance, fashion accessories, gifts

In my eyes its overpriced pretentious tat aimed at the gullible.

I seek value in my purchases.
              Harrods teams up with Dixons | Money | guardian.co.uk
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Enjoy.

Now that's just wrong in so many ways. Vinyl lifelike babies yeuch.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Now that's just wrong in so many ways. Vinyl lifelike babies yeuch.
                  Nothing feels better than holding a child in your arms, his loving face staring up at yours right before he falls asleep. Dressed in soft, cuddly teddy bear pajamas, this special So Truly Real® baby boy doll by acclaimed doll artist Linda Webb is all ready for you to rock him into dreamland!

Available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this 19-inch baby doll is handcrafted to look and feel like a real newborn, from his soft RealTouch™ vinyl skin and hand painted features to his delicate wisps of hand applied hair. Best of all, a battery powered mechanism raises and lowers his chest in a realistic breathing pattern, making this lifelike baby boy doll such a pleasure to hold! Strong demand is expected, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!

• Celebrate the joys of a sleepy baby with this adorable So Truly Real® "breathing" baby boy doll by master doll artist Linda Webb
                  • Handcrafted to look and feel like a real newborn, with RealTouch™ vinyl skin, hand-painted features and delicate wisps of hand-applied hair
                  • Dressed in soft pajamas and a knit cap, both accented with a cute teddy bear appliqué
                  • Requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
                  • Measures 19" L; 48.3 cm L
                  • Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
                  • Backed by our famous 365-day guarantee
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

It's the Kitten Dreams Musical Egg for me. I've ordered two.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X