• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is this playground becoming rougher (part deux)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this playground becoming rougher (part deux)

Following the totally and utterly unjustified complaint that posters on this forum are being bullied does anyone believe that this is the case?
    Yes it's been getting worse
    0.00%
    Nope it's the same as always
    46.67%
    It's been far worse than this
    33.33%
    My 15 sockies act as minders
    13.33%
    AndyWs mum is my minder so I'm ok
    6.67%
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

No - the kids are just getting pansier.

Now, do you fancy a scrap?

Comment

I think accounts are being created for the sole purpose of trolling so those accounts are attacked in a variety of creative ways, I don't think its any worse than the last round of abuse against Russell (btw what ever happened to him)
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Following the totally and utterly unjustified complaint that posters on this forum are being bullied does anyone believe that this is the case?
        You might at least have put up a poll you worthless little tulip stain.

EDIT: Dammit, too slow again.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          You might at least have put up a poll you worthless little tulip stain.
          Its a shame there isn't a

Looks at the poll on top of page and asks DaveB if he needs some glasses smiley. I'll just have to make do with
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I think accounts are being created for the sole purpose of trolling so those accounts are attacked in a variety of creative ways, I don't think its any worse than the last round of abuse against Russell (btw what ever happened to him)
            He got tulip-canned.

HTH
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
            X