• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cretinwatch Rota

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cretinwatch Rota

Can I make an appeal for non-cretin board members who have not already done so to volunteer for the Cretinwatch rota. Even if you only have two hours per week, it will be a big help, as increasing levels of cretinism are starting to stretch us.

As a reminder, the board has an algorithm to automatically identify potential cretins among new members. The on-duty moderator will confirm a cretin and then an automated SMS goes to whoever is on-call on the Cretinwatch rota. This ensures an early commencement of bullying, which is of obvious benefit to us all. Just PM me or Admin if you want to join.

About time! I have been single-handedly performing that role for years without any thanks
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      About time! I have been single-handedly performing that role for years without any thanks
      Listen, I was on duty last night. What concerns me is whether we can find any other non-cretins willing to step up to the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Listen, I was on duty last night. What concerns me is whether we can find any other non-cretins willing to step up to the plate.
        Not sure if non-cretins are in a minority nowadays.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

You're paying expenses I hope. I ain't doing this sober.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            You're paying expenses I hope. I ain't doing this sober.
            You're definitely a border line potential, Pondy. We'll keep you in reserve in case we don't get anyone actually bright.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              You're definitely a border line potential, Pondy. We'll keep you in reserve in case we don't get anyone actually bright.
              As I used to explain to my girlfriends, we both know I'm going to disappoint you, the question is how often and how badly.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Don't worry, there appears to be plenty more cretins coming along to help you out
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  Don't worry, there appears to be plenty more cretins coming along to help you out
                  I've spotted 4 on this thread already. Can I join the rota?
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    As I used to explain to my girlfriends, we both know I'm going to disappoint you, the question is how often and how badly.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X