• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well deserved punishment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well deserved punishment

Treating a dog like a human being is disgraceful.

Grandmother Pauline Spoor convicted of animal cruelty made to wear electronic tag | Mail Online

The RSPCA were quite right to break down the door in an early morning raid.

Nice to know that in spite of 5 trillion deficit, that the RSPCA can fund a flying squad.

I'm particularly impressed that the RSPCA were able to realise that the dog wanted to be put down.
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Treating a dog like a human being is disgraceful.

Grandmother Pauline Spoor convicted of animal cruelty made to wear electronic tag | Mail Online

The RSPCA were quite right to break down the door in an early morning raid.

Nice to know that in spite of 5 trillion deficit, that the RSPCA can fund a flying squad.

I'm particularly impressed that the RSPCA were able to realise that the dog wanted to be put down.

Bloody stupid if you ask me. The dog had fur loss, conjunctivitis and couldnt walk properly

so they put it to sleep. BIG DEAL. When it wakes up its going to be really pissed off that they didnt put it down instead. Blooming RSPCA

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      I'd like to know if that RSPCA inspector who released a grey squirrel that was caught in a bird feeder got prosecuted.

That's an offence too.

I detest these self appointed protectors of the furry.

They prosecuted a chap in Port Talbot whose cat had been mauled by a pack of dogs because he killed it with a spade.

Feckwhits.
      Interlock your fingers behind its neck, thumbs together under the chin, simultaneously move thumbs upwards, fingers down, neck snapped. Job done.

Comment

Yup.

That's the way I despatch RSPCA inspectors.

Good, innit?
        I thought you chewed them!
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Yup.

That's the way I despatch RSPCA inspectors.

Good, innit?
          I thought it was with a nice glass of red or is that only when you are peckish

Comment

I hope the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Pensioners are taking note. This could save the country a fortune, putting old people to sleep as soon as they can't walk properly and their hair starts to fall out.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
            X