• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are Veteran Posters damaging the CUK brand?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are Veteran Posters damaging the CUK brand?

It seems to me like there is a group of veteran posters who run the general Forum like a Good Ole Boys club.

They gang up on new posters throwing out insults willy nilly for fun.

If anyone complains they say that you should be able to take it and its just a bit of fun (that's always the excuse of bullies).

However, if one enters into the spirit of it, they can't take it themselves and talking about bannings.

I'm sure that ContractorUK are looking to attract new readers.

What these veteran posters don't seem to realise is that when they bully newcomers, they are associating CUK with this bullying as it takes place on the CUK website.

I'm sure the owners would not be too happy that there is a gang of veterans (incuding at least one moderator) who disencourage newcomers.

i'm sure that the owners would not be best pleased to hear that there are people here damaging the brand.

I think they should be told.

Me, me, me...

Comment

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

This subforum carries clear health warning: "All hope abandon ye who enter here. Seriously."

Comment

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Seriously - just feck off to the tiny insular piece of piss laden habitation that passes for you den.

Do you feel better - I'm certainly not one of the Good Ole Boys.

We all think your a .......
            Beer
            is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

It's getting boring now.

Comment

Craic. All you need to remember is that I am CUK. Without me this forum would be nothing. I am the owner of the brand and I say go forth and multiply.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                  It's getting boring now.
                  I agree - time for some bans I reckon!

Comment

Originally posted by Craic View Post

I'm sure that ContractorUK are looking to attract new intelligent, wealthy readers.

You left out a couple of words there.
                    As you don't qualify, don't let the door hit your butt on the way out.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X