• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Climate scientists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Climate scientists

Polar bear climate scientist investigated over 'misconduct' - Telegraph

A biologist who claimed polar bears were drowning because of melting ice caps has been placed on administrative leave as officials investigate scientific misconduct allegations.

Who'd have thought it eh? Climate scientists making tulip up....

...and NASA data shows -

Climate models are a heap of sh*te
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

FFS! Who's on cretin watch today?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        FFS! Who's on cretin watch today?
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
          I don't know. Coastguard?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

We have always known that models are just indicators, they are not reality itself. Would you deal on the stock market based on what last weeks model predicted, or on the actual price today?
            The problem has been that the climate scientists and the politicians, and the easily led, have been telling us the models are 100% accurate . Now we find out that not only have they been making stuff up, but NASA, who led the CAGW charge, are now being trashed by the CAGW believers because they are reporting facts that contradict the mantra.

interesting times indeed

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              We have always known that models are just indicators, they are not reality itself. Would you deal on the stock market based on what last weeks model predicted, or on the actual price today?
              The problem has been that the climate scientists and the politicians, and the easily led, have been telling us the models are 100% accurate . Now we find out that not only have they been making stuff up, but NASA, who led the CAGW charge, are now being trashed by the CAGW believers because they are reporting facts that contradict the mantra.

interesting times indeed

Your lack of education is showing. You seriously need to educate yourself about what science is. Start with Thomas Kuhn.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Your lack of education is showing. You seriously need to educate yourself about what science is. Start with Thomas Kuhn.
                come on. what is it you dont understand this time ?

I should really consider charging you for all the tuition I have given you

lets start with the models. You think they are 100% accurate ?

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Meanwhile you can work on your plan b.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    come on. what is it you dont understand this time ?

I should really consider charging you for all the tuition I have given you

lets start with the models. You think they are 100% accurate ?

The clue is in the word model, moron.
                    I'm afarid EO you come across as very stupid indeed.
                    Last edited by sasguru; 29 July 2011, 08:54.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X