• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Weekend

The weekend is nearly upon us.

I'm off to Devon with the grandkids for a week. We aim to see the ponies on Exmoor and some pirate exhibitions. oo arr
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I'm off for a ramble and pub lunch in Surrey on Saturday.

Saturday evening the in-laws fook off home after a 3 week visit so I intend celebrating.

Sunday, tennis and lunch at the Wimbledon club.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

I'm off to Devon with the grandkids for a week. We aim to see the ponies on Exmoor and some pirate exhibitions. oo arr
      You passing through Zomerset then?

We went to a local music and zider fest a few weeks back, when a Wurzels tribute act came on my 3 year old piped up "mummy, why do they all talk like pirates?"

Cider everywhere.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Cooking Mrs PL Lomo Saltado tonight. Best. Dish. Ever. IMVHO

Off to a mates house for a barbie on Sat which always ends up as a late one. He collects whisky and his wife is a buyer for a wine company.
        <- my head the next day

My (soon to be) Godson is being Christened on Sunday.

It's going to be a good one

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Cooking Mrs PL Lomo Saltado tonight. Best. Dish. Ever. IMVHO
          WTF? Got to try that!!
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

I'm off to Devon too, see my kids and the grand daughter.

Devon is the place to be if the weather is fine.

Possibly the donkey sanctuary, with the posse.

May get the 350Z out for a spin or try and unseize the Fazer!
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

absolutely nothing this weekend.

(until the missus decides otherwise)

Comment

Swiss national holiday on Monday. So we'll all be celebrating the

Swiss Franc

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I'm driving up to Cumbria (6 hour trip) followed by some then some

Comment

Quiet night tonight, the maid is trying out some of the new recipes she's been learning in her cooking class. Playing football tomorrow, Japanese al la carte all you can eat tomorrow night (It's v.good), taking the kids to a water park Sunday.

Oh, and I've cracked open my first cold beer of the day
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X