• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Our Friend BUSH

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Friend BUSH

During a public relations tour, president Bush visits a school to explain his principles of governing to kids. He invites the kids to ask him questions. Bobby stands up and asks him "Mr. President, I got 3 questions:"

1. Though the vote count wasn't in your favor, how did you win the election?
    2. Why can't the most powerful nation on earth find Osama Bin Ladin?
    3. Are you ever going to take action to prevent global warming?

Before the president can answer, the recess bell rings, and the kids leave the room. After they came back, Bush invited them again to ask questions. Joey stands up and asks him "Mr. President, I got 5 questions:"

1. Though the vote count wasn't in your favor, how did you win the election?
    2. Why can't the most powerful nation on earth find Osama Bin Ladin?
    3. Are you ever going to take action to prevent global warming?
    4. Why did the recess bell ring 20 minutes early?
    5. Where's Bobby?

So if I understand you correctly, Jesus, I nuke Iran and then invade N. Korea?

Or do I nuke N. Korea and then invade Iran?

And do I do this after we spread the bird flu at anti-war protests and quarantine all the commies?
    If you have done no wrong then you have nothing to fear ...perhaps.

Comment

Working...
    X