• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Black Eyed Peas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Eyed Peas

Is it OK to enjoy their music or am I a sell out?

Clippy, your 10 year old is using your login.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      Clippy, your 10 year old is using your login.

I also like Röyksopp.

Comment

Christ. You think you've finally got it all sussed - the meaning of life, who your fave CUK posters are.

Then one of them goes and says something like this. Black eyed fkcing peas?

Durge.

Röyksopp are brill, for sure, however.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Christ. You think you've finally got it all sussed - the meaning of life, who your fave CUK posters are.

Durge.

I also like Kings Of Leon.

Comment

Durge.

Pretty much WMPS.

That was a curve ball yeah? Just checking we were awake?
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              Pretty much WMPS.

That was a curve ball yeah? Just checking we were awake?
              wibble.....

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

Fine. Molly's Chambers was great. The rest; a bit lame - a bit, whatever. Still nowhere near as bad as bloody Black Eyed Turds.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

I've liked KOL since 'Youth and young manhood' (1st album), saw them at the festivals when they were way down the playing order.

Saw them at Reading last, felt feckin old that day!

Comment

Fine. Molly's Chambers was great. The rest; a bit lame - a bit, whatever. Still nowhere near as bad as bloody Black Eyed Turds.
                    Understood.

How about this one? *** NSFW ***

Comment

Working...
                    X