• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone seen DodgyAgent recently?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A British businessman on holiday in Singapore faces being lashed with a cane after being accused of squeezing a woman’s bottom in a nightclub.

Austin Cowburn, a recruitment consultant, is alleged to have pinched the woman’s buttocks while partying in the upmarket Boat Quay area at 4am.

It is understood he was visiting the island from Doha, Qatar, where he works as a senior executive for international recruitment company NES Global.

According to local reports, Mr Cowburn, 34, was charged on Friday with outraging the modesty of the woman at the China One club on April 3.

More from the source - British businessman faces lashing for 'pinching woman's buttocks' while on holiday in Singapore | Mail Online

30 years to young
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      A British businessman on holiday in Singapore faces being lashed with a cane after being accused of squeezing a woman’s bottom in a nightclub.

Austin Cowburn, a recruitment consultant, is alleged to have pinched the woman’s buttocks while partying in the upmarket Boat Quay area at 4am.

It is understood he was visiting the island from Doha, Qatar, where he works as a senior executive for international recruitment company NES Global.

According to local reports, Mr Cowburn, 34, was charged on Friday with outraging the modesty of the woman at the China One club on April 3.

More from the source - British businessman faces lashing for 'pinching woman's buttocks' while on holiday in Singapore | Mail Online
      Have you been Googling woman’s buttocks again?
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Have you been Googling woman’s buttocks again?
        Worse - I was reading daily mail

Comment

Worse - I was reading daily mail
          Not used -ve Rep in a while, I have just broke that streak for this post
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Dodgy Agent is only 34?
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              Dodgy Agent is only 34?
              If you mean his IQ then yes...

Comment

the upmarket boat quay area??? hehehehehe

he's probably just come from circular road in all the philippino bars just around the corner from boat quay, where they want you to squeeze their bums, and everything else if you want (I mean everything), if you buy them a drink and thought it'd be ok in china one as well. hehehehe
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I believe he's on ITV4 right now.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X