• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Smallest Invoice Raised?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallest Invoice Raised?

I've just raised an invoice to ExAgency for paying the final invoice 4 days late. It was for the princely sum of 72p.

Yes, it'll cost me about that to print it and post it (although cost of post subsidised by putting it in envelope with Notice Before Action for unpaid disputed invoice), but it'll cost them more to process. Brilliant.

So, whats the smallest invoice you have ever raised?

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
    I've just raised an invoice to ExAgency for paying the final invoice 4 days late. It was for the princely sum of 72p.

Yes, it'll cost me about that to print it and post it (although cost of post subsidised by putting it in envelope with Notice Before Action for unpaid disputed invoice), but it'll cost them more to process. Brilliant.

<placeholder for bulltulip amounts like 10k+>
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

<placeholder for bulltulip amounts like 10k+>
      Who will that be from we wonder.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

You can also claim compensation for late payment. https://payontime.co.uk/late-payment...st-calculators

Comment

My smallest invoice has been for 25K

HTH

Comment

My online accountant has just started putting a big warning in their web-based software for not fully paid invoices.

I have two invoices since I started where the agent has paid me 1p more that I invoiced.

So I've created an extra invoice and assigned 2p of income to it.

(I've just worked out that the discrepancy is because I invoice with a monthly total of days, and they pay on the basis of weekly totals from my monthly timesheet. If I put separate line items for each week in my monthly invoice, the discrepancy won't happen in future.)

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
              My smallest invoice has been for 25K

HTH
              Because your worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                Because your worth it.
                Obviously an annual invoice kind of guy.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

If someone claiming to run a business billed me for being 4 days late, I'd laugh all the way to the bin.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

28.9 KB

Comment

Working...
                    X