• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London Town

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London Town

Just had a really nice, chilled weekend in London.

If anyone is looking for a peaceful central hotel I can reccomend the Trafalgar Thistle. Rooms cat swingingly small, but, bordering the national gallery on a back road, so a very good night sleep with no outside noise.

River cruise, Gordons Foxtrot Oscar, Houses of parliament tour, and Comedy Store all making for a very active and fun-filled weekend

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

If anyone is looking for a peaceful central hotel I can reccomend the Trafalgar Thistle. Rooms cat swingingly small, but, bordering the national gallery on a back road, so a very good night sleep with no outside noise.

River cruise, Gordons Foxtrot Oscar, Houses of parliament tour, and Comedy Store all making for a very active and fun-filled weekend
    Phew!, Thank goodness I wnet to Devon for the weekend. :P
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

F*** me, you provincials are a different breed!

I spend the weekends glad to get out of London!

Comment

Flaming tourists.

You missed all the best bits.

The ship and shovel.
        Fuzzies.
        Rajistan.
        Counting house.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I went on a river cruise down to Greenwich at the weekend. Highly recommended, and not expensive.
          Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
            Phew!, Thank goodness I wnet to Devon for the weekend. :P
            Oddly so did I.

Least it wasn't you telling us to shut the **** up on Saturday.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
              I went on a river cruise down to Greenwich at the weekend. Highly recommended, and not expensive.
              I did that too after one of the London meets and also recommended.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
              X