• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First Day Benched And....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Day Benched And....

I'm bored by 9:30!

Driving down to Somerset tomorrow morning to bring the kids back up to Leeds for a few weeks on Wednesday so better child proof the house again
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

If your kids are staying with you I guarantee in 2 days you will want to be back like this morning.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

How can you be bored at home, when Jeremy Kyle and Home under the Hammer is on ??!!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        If your kids are staying with you I guarantee in 2 days you will want to be back like this morning.
        Not seen them in 6 weeks, so I am thinking I can hold out till the end of the weekend before I want to kill them
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
        X