• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows 2

Off to the IMAX on Saturday to see the 3D version, anyone else seen it and what was your opinion, without spoilers.

Film in general not IMAX 3D specifically.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Off to the IMAX on Saturday to see the 3D version, anyone else seen it and what was your opinion, without spoilers.

Film in general not IMAX 3D specifically.
    Was never a massive Harry Potter fun but was stuck in a hotel when it came out so went to see it, its good I can lust over Hermionie now she is legal
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The Butler did it
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Was never a massive Harry Potter fun but was stuck in a hotel when it came out so went to see it, its good I can lust over Hermionie now she is legal
        There is at least one camera shot with a good view of her cleavage
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

No spoilers?? Surely this is one of those films where 90%+ of the audience already knows what's going to happen.

I saw it last week. It was a decent finale, the best HP film since Goblet of Fire IMO.

The 3D quality was shocking though, all over the place... the scene in King's Cross station was completely out of focus.

Enjoy!
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
            The 3D quality was shocking though, all over the place... the scene in King's Cross station was completely out of focus.
            I've given up on 3D for now, seen 3 films and the experience has generally been completely unnatural. I think Tron was the best effort but the film still gained nothing from being in 3D
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              I've given up on 3D for now, seen 3 films and the experience has generally been completely unnatural. I think Tron was the best effort but the film still gained nothing from being in 3D
              I think Sci-fi films do benefit from 3D screenings, Avatar was a good example, but the ones where the 3D is layered ontop in post prod almost like it is an afterthought just to get the punter to pay an extra £3 for a seat are usually pointless and just give me a headache
              It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                There is at least one camera shot with a good view of her cleavage
                When she is dressed as Ballatrix and soaking wet, I know the scene well lol
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

couldn't get past the second movie, first was utter dreck but was told they got better, sadly my patience for crap acting and bad plotting ran out about 20 mins into film 2... still not convinced it really is a story that can be enjoyed by adults...
                  sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BIT View Post
                    couldn't get past the second movie, first was utter dreck but was told they got better, sadly my patience for crap acting and bad plotting ran out about 20 mins into film 2... still not convinced it really is a story that can be enjoyed by adults...
                    The wife has decided she wants to see all of the previous ones prior to Saturday.

Currently we are at 4, 5 tonight 6 tomorrow and 7a on Thursday.

We'll have Friday off, before the finale on Saturday p.m.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X