• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Those stylishly ripped denim trousers that the young people wear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those stylishly ripped denim trousers that the young people wear

that cost an arm & a leg to buy off the peg.

Well my current pair has just developed a stylish hole in the left knee.

I noticed this earlier in the day, but couldn't be arsed to change them before coming to "work".

Does that makes you a hip lizard what is down wiv da yoof, innit?

Comment

The ones I hate are the ones that are pulled halfway down the yoof's legs. Gross. You might as well wear a sign saying "I'm a Chav".
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Glad to see rickets sufferers are now being catered for:

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          Glad to see rickets sufferers are now being catered for:

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            I is very down with the youf, I is, let me tell you.
            da
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              The ones I hate are the ones that are pulled halfway down the yoof's legs. Gross. You might as well wear a sign saying "I'm a Chav".
              That's not chav-wear, it's a fashion amongst the middle-class. Chavs wear sport/leisure-wear.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The three quarter length jeans rolled up and tapering tightly at the calf are the worst of the lot.

Comment

These worn looking things are about all you can get these days. Always resisted until I found some for £11 the other day. If it's cheap enough I'll buy anything.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    The three quarter length jeans rolled up and tapering tightly at the calf are the worst of the lot.
                    You're just bitter because your legs are short and fat.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X