• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suitable punishment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suitable punishment

Just discovered my daughter kissed a boy at her first school disco on Thursday. She was proud to inform
    me she had a boyfriend and after some interrogation I
    discovered he had kissed her and another friend.

I am incensed. She's been writing
    little notes including 'marry me'.

What should I do? I think I should go round and duff his dad up. In addition I've told her she's won't be going to another one until she's 16. No 18! No 21!!! Yes 21.

Obviously I will be writing to the school for this lack of supervision. Is locking her in for the next sixteen years being a little soft?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Just discovered my daughter kissed a boy at her first school disco on Thursday. She was proud to inform
    me she had a boyfriend and after some interrogation I
    discovered he had kissed her and another friend.

I am incensed. She's been writing
    little notes including 'marry me'.

What should I do? I think I should go round and duff his dad up. In addition I've told her she's won't be going to another one until she's 16. No 18! No 21!!! Yes 21.

Obviously I will be writing to the school for this lack of supervision. Is locking her in for the next sixteen years being a little soft?
    How did she escape from the cellar?

Comment

If you keep her head shaved and don't toilet train her, that should work.

Probably a bit late for the toilet training thing now though. You have to think of these things in advance
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

You need a different school. I always fancied sending the twins to

Convent of Mercy Girls' Primary school

as it should feel them with suitable dread for evermore.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

What should I do?
          Grow up and learn to live with it.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Kaze no Rondo corpral punishment scene NSFW
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

What should I do?
              Get your shotgun and some of the good old boys, drink a few cases of weak American piss-beer - then climb aboard your truck and go hunting.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

What should I do?
                Yes, bad business all round. Obviously some lengthy Missionary job in some far corner of the Empire is called for. But where?
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

She's your daughter, how much more suffering do you want the wee girl to endure?!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    She's your daughter, how much more suffering do you want the wee girl to endure?!
                    Well he could tell her she is going to be adopted to Suity's household and then make her read his threads.

Comment

Working...
                    X