• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An Assessment of the posters here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Assessment of the posters here

Just back from the pub after a good night out of music and beer.

While the cats been away the mice have played - not to any great effect.

I actually broke up my night of carousing to consider who is the biggest tosser on here.

Here's my considered opinion.

1. eek - the crawling toady who waited months to post anything here so he could work out how he could 'fit in' with the regulars. He wouldn't have any friends in real life but has found a few false friends here.

2. Old Duffer (Greg) - he actually thinks his one-line retorts are vey funny. He thinks he's the Oscar Wilde of CUK. Probably the most deluded poster on here and the person I would least trust to babysit my children.

3. MaryPoppins - there's no way an attractive girl would spend her time here every evening posting here. She has the advantage of anonymity where no one knows what she looks like. She makes 'sexy comments' to the posters. She reminds me of one of those girls who operate the 'chat lines' on sex internet sites. They're really plain or ugly but no one knows as it is all anonymous.

4. Shaunbhoy - the dumbest of them all. He hasn't an intelligent thought in his head.
    Last edited by Craic; 2 August 2011, 06:59.

Starting threads just to slag off other posters is frowned upon. Others have been temp banned for such.

Ho hum.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

fer feck's sake

is this representative of the new generation still in nappies

no wonder our country is going to the dogs

Craic, if you don't like it, why don't you ask Mummy and Daddy to post for you for a few months, get your Username more established and then you take over when all the hard work is done - you know just the way your generation like it.

You'll be telling us next you've got a GCSE in Facebook Forum Etiquette, the new generation prepared for the new world of online

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Craic View Post

3.Craic - there's no way a normal person would leave the pub to post on here at 01:44. He has the advantage of drunkeness where no one knows that he only had a pint of shandy. He reminds me of one of those hairy truckers who use sex internet sites using a photoshopped picture of Brad Pitt. They're really plain or ugly but no one knows as it is all anonymous.
        FTFY
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Further examples of tosserness have been noted.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Just got the Orange out of my mouth and the pot noodle smell off my fingers
            FTFY
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

JHC Man, can you give it a rest for 10 minutes?
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

You left for the pub just before ten. Looks like you can't even manage a proper night out. Half-baked attempt, much like your contributions on here.
                I expect you won't show up till later, having taken a while to recover from your two pint bender.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  You left for the pub just before ten. Looks like you can't even manage a proper night out. Half-baked attempt, much like your contributions on here.
                  I expect you won't show up till later, having taken a while to recover from your two pint bender.
                  Wrong as ever. I was drinking till one o'clock and I've been up and about for about an hour and a half. You know the old saying 'Fool's rush in where angels fear to tread'.
                  Last edited by Craic; 2 August 2011, 07:48.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Further examples of tosserness have been noted.
                    He's very good. Let me try.

5) NAT. A sarcastic know it all European based poster who only got the position of moderator because better candidates didn't come forward. Thinks he's a funny anarchical poster but IRL would drive around and around looking for a parking space as opposed to
                    pulling up on yellow lines and popping into the newsagents for some fags.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X