• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Out of Office AutoReply

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of Office AutoReply

Doesn't it pi** you off when you send a cv and all you get is an "Out of Office AutoReply"? And then they don't reply within the timeframe? And if you call them they sound pi**ed off and they tell you that if they haven't replied within that timeframe it's likely that your application has been rejected, without even looking at your file?

And another thing: is it just me but lately I have been speaking to many agencies and they say they will get back to me without even asking for my details? And if I ask them how they know who I am they say that they really do know? Supernatural powers?
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

And if I ask them how they know who I am they say that they really do know? Supernatural powers?

Good question - I will get back to you on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
      Doesn't it pi** you off when you send a cv and all you get is an "Out of Office AutoReply"? And then they don't reply within the timeframe?
      Thank you for your forum post.

We are currently reviewing all posts in this thread and if your post meets the criteria of relating to immigration, house prices or bleeding radiators we will be in touch within a day regarding the next step of the selection process. If, however, you have not heard back by then, please assume your application has been un-successful.

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
        Doesn't it pi** you off when you send a cv and all you get is an "Out of Office AutoReply"? And then they don't reply within the timeframe? And if you call them they sound pi**ed off and they tell you that if they haven't replied within that timeframe it's likely that your application has been rejected, without even looking at your file?

And another thing: is it just me but lately I have been speaking to many agencies and they say they will get back to me without even asking for my details? And if I ask them how they know who I am they say that they really do know? Supernatural powers?
        Holiday season, expect to be messed around a lot.

From experience I never look for a role this time of year, if you can afford to enjoy the summer, come back in Sept.
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
        X