• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suggestions for what to write on a ballot paper

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions for what to write on a ballot paper

The Tories are a total waste of space since that utter dipstick Cameron took over so I have decided I am not going to bother to vote at the next general election. I feel I must register my protest at the lack of democracy and the surfeit of self seeking BASTARDS, so intend to spoil my paper.

I had thought of wiping my arse on it but they might notice before I could put it in the box and anyway my neighbour (the nice one as opposed to the Mr Pikey Scum one) is always one of the officials.

Any suggestions what to write on it? No 1 son suggests

FLANGE

Which has a certain ring to it.

PS Wouldn't it be great if a national paper would start such a campaign? As % of all voting papers - NL 15%,Con 17%,Lib Dem 8%. others 5%, marked "Sod off and die!!" 65%. (Yes I know it doesn't add up - why should they have all the vote rigging fun?). Not that anything would dent their collossal egos, they would still insist they had a popular mandate.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 8 April 2006, 08:47.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth
    The Tories are a total waste of space since that utter dipstick Cameron took over so I have decided I am not going to bother to vote at the next general election. I feel I must register my protest at the lack of democracy and the surfeit of self seeking BASTARDS, so intend to spoil my paper.

I had thought of wiping my arse on it but they might notice before I could put it in the box and anyway my neighbour (the nice one as opposed to the thieving Mr Pikey Scum one) is always one of the officials.

Any suggestions what to write on it? No 1 son suggests

FLANGE

Which has a certain ring to it.
    In the circs I'd suggest:

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN (Daniel ch 5, v 25

with the emphasis on ARS

P.S. while you're at it, why not put a tick against UKIP ?
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Subterfuge is required. Carry a toothpaste tube filled with excrement and smear it on the ballot paper before folding it. Make sure you don't wash for a week to mask the smell of excrement as you insert the ballot paper into the box. Or dab on some Brute. Same thing really.

Dog excrement probably makes for a fuller experience from the point of view of the counters.

Comment

Maybe I will smear it with dead swan if I happen to find one lying about
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

If it ends up being one of those A4 size jobbies, you should fold it into a concertina and rip it so that it turns into one of those chains of little men holding hands. That would be groovy.

Comment

Working...
          X