• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What commercial vehicle do you drive?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What commercial vehicle do you drive?

Am getting ready to order me a Nissan Navara through the ltd.

What does everyone else drive?
    Have you heard anything going wrong with these motors, I hear that they are pretty sturdy.
    Last edited by Slumdog; 2 August 2011, 15:44.

Does a vehicle have to be originally specified as commercial or can you just replace the back windows of a Jag XF?

IIRC MG Rover did commercial ZR with steel blanked windows.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

We don't.
      Next!
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Put my Atco gangmower through the company.

Then to cover myself, I got a one off gig mowing the sports field at the local girls' school and put that through the company.

The proceeds from my visit to their laundry to fix their tumble dryer, however, did not go into my business account. Went straight into my pockets!

Comment

Apparently there is a version of the land rover discovery that qualifies as a commercial vehicle. Are there any others?

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
            Put my Atco gangmower through the company.

Then to cover myself, I got a one off gig mowing the sports field at the local girls' school and put that through the company.

The proceeds from my visit to their laundry to fix their tumble dryer, however, did not go into my business account. Went straight into my pockets!
            Oh well done Richard fooking Branson.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Half shafts.

Or that may be be the Mitsubishi.

Comment

Shaun's got an L200

Milan.

Comment

There is a Discovery which is classed as a commercial vehicle does anyone know of any other "cars" that are tax exempt - apart from those awful electric jobs

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    We don't.
                    Next!
                    Thank you for your contribution.

Comment

Working...
                    X