• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince2 Practitioner past papers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince2 Practitioner past papers

Cannot find any, even on Ebay or Amazon.

Got my exam in four weeks, and really after some past (or even reasonable sample) papers to learn from as that it my best learning approach.

Any ideas?

piratebay?

Comment

You don't need past papers, just put your mindset into that of a big consultancy before the exam and you'll pass. For example:

Q: Define the purpose of the PID.
      A: A fuzzy undefined document that is open to at least five different reasonable interpretations and allows third parties to bill for even core stuff as "out of scope".

Q: Define the responsibilities of the Project Sponsor.
      A: To be as receptive as possible to supplier jollies while acting as a nodding dog to every supplier budget extension or scope alteration request.

Comment

Originally posted by craig1 View Post
        You don't need past papers, just put your mindset into that of a big consultancy before the exam and you'll pass. For example:

Q: Define the purpose of the PID.
        A: A fuzzy undefined document that is open to at least five different reasonable interpretations and allows third parties to bill for even core stuff as "out of scope".

Q: Define the responsibilities of the Project Sponsor.
        A: To be as receptive as possible to supplier jollies while acting as a nodding dog to every supplier budget extension or scope alteration request.
        How very true - sadly though the exam is multiple choice these days.

Found a few online papers I can get access to, but prefer ones I can actually print out to get me into the exam mindset.

Comment

I have a practice paper sent by APMG when I booked my exam. PM me an email address (and anyone else) and I'll send it across.

Comment

P2 Past Papers - Old Greg

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            I have a practice paper sent by APMG when I booked my exam. PM me an email address (and anyone else) and I'll send it across.
            Would love to see the practice paper if I could figure out how to PM you..! They do have a practice paper on their site - I wonder if it is the same? Would you be emailing the paper or snail-mail. I may be too far away fro snailing.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              How very true - sadly though the exam is multiple choice these days.

Found a few online papers I can get access to, but prefer ones I can actually print out to get me into the exam mindset.
              Multiple choice is foundation, Practitioner is written questions.... Which are you doing???

Comment

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
                Multiple choice is foundation, Practitioner is written questions.... Which are you doing???
                Changed to multi-choice, but I would have preferred a written paper!!

Passed though

Comment

Working...
                X