• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Run Geordie Run

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run Geordie Run

Maybe this is well-known, but this guy is near the end of running across the USA (3100 miles) in 100 days. The fact he's running just over 1 marathon distance a day for 3 months is bad enough, but given the current American heat he's presumably been running in temperatures of 40 degrees for several weeks.

Amazing.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Maybe this is well-known, but this guy is near the end of running across the USA (3100 miles) in 100 days. The fact he's running just over 1 marathon distance a day for 3 months is bad enough, but given the current American heat he's presumably been running in temperatures of 40 degrees for several weeks.

Amazing.
    Very impressive. He must be a big fan of "Flanagan's Run".
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I seem to remember Bruce Tulloh doing it in a lot less than that.

Comment

Who cares... he did it. Hard to believe he did 60 miles on the final day. That is the kind of attitude which made Britain great with explorers, adventurers, etc... I cannot comprehend doing anything like that.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I could easily do that if I could be bothered.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            I could easily do that if I could be bothered.
            Me too, but it's been done so can't be arsed.

Same with Mt Everest.

Comment

He must be related to Forrest Gump, who holds the current record for continuously running across the USA:

Three years, two months, fourteen days and sixteen hours

Beat that.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

I once got from my table to the bar in 1.016 seconds at last orders.

Beat that 'Forrest ping pong Gump'

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                X