• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

QPR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QPR

According to the rumour mill, Ray Wilkinson has been spotted spending a lit of tome at Loftus Road in this recent times.

If thus us the I hope it means he'll be back for his third spirit at these club.

Would. E good to see Butch back.

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    According to the rumour mill, Ray Wilkinson has been spotted spending a lit of tome at Loftus Road in this recent times.
    Good moaning - pure 'Allo 'Allo

Comment

According to the rumour mill, Ray Wilkins has been spotted spending a lit of tome at Loftus Road in this recent times.

If thus us the I hope it means he'll be back for his third spirit at these club.

Would. E good to see Butch back.
      FTFY

Butch is a good number two, so for QPR's sake let's hope that's what he'd be. Never been great as a number one.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        FTFY

Butch is a good number two, so for QPR's sake let's hope that's what he'd be. Never been great as a number one.
        Yes I'm sure Warnick is under no threat. I'd imaging that bell have a cos hung role or even director of football (whatever tat is).

Comment

Yes I'm sure Warnick is under no threat. I'd imaging that bell have a cos hung role or even director of football (whatever tat is).
          Stop using your dick to type with muttonhead!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
          X