• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daily Doom - Live

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Doom - Live

Debt crisis: live - Telegraph

I remember back in 2008 sitting at work in a spreadbetting house in London watching the beeb indices, and chatting to my colleague. We were both stunned at what was happening. F5, F5, F5. No way dude.

Today I feel exactly the same as I did back then. QE3 in the states next. Then more euro bailouts.

First country to officially hit the buffers will be Italy as the ECB can't afford to bail them out.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

The protect yourself advert rather lost its interest when I saw the full advert and discovered its for ID protection.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

10% wiped off Llods TSb today.

Get in there and fill yer boots!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          IFirst country to officially hit the buffers will be Italy as the ECB can't afford to bail them out.
          The Italians don't play cricket so why should the ECB bail them out

IGMC

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
            10% wiped off Llods TSb today.

Get in there and fill yer boots!
            Was in and out a few times ago on Lloyds and
            others taking a few hundred here and there. Didn't offset the two shares I owned that tanked by over 20% each. End of day, paper loss of £7k on the day. :-(
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Was in and out a few times ago on Lloyds and
              others taking a few hundred here and there. Didn't offset the two shares I owned that tanked by over 20% each. End of day, paper loss of £7k on the day. :-(
              Good time for shorting though?

Comment

Gold hits another high today... good job you've kept all that bullion, DP...

oh... wait a second...
                It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
                  Gold hits another high today... good job you've kept all that bullion, DP...

oh... wait a second...
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Made my money. Gold will fall back as banks and individuals losing a fortune on crashing stock markets are forced to sell up. Same thing happened in 2008.

I've made a cracking profit, will pile in after the inevitable pullback.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Working...
                    X