• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have scientists found a crashed flying saucer on the seabed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have scientists found a crashed flying saucer on the seabed?

only in the mail

A mysterious circle on a grainy scan, this is what scientists are claiming is finally evidence that Earth has been visited by aliens.

Researchers have claimed the fuzzy outline is a flying saucer that ended up 300ft down on the ocean floor between Sweden and Finland.

They were stunned when sonar scans taken while searching for a century-old wreck showed up the shape against the dirt.The 'discovery' has sparked a flurry of speculation by UFO watchers and bloggers.

Some have even suggested it resembles the Millennium Falcon from the Star Wars series, with its distinctive front forks and round shape.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

It's the North Sea plug, lift it up and we can walk to Norway.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Also in the DM and far more convincing evidence of /

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        It's the North Sea plug, lift it up and we can walk to Norway.
        NO!!!! Don't do it. The price of land will crash and my assets will sink in value.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Researchers have claimed the fuzzy outline is a flying saucer that ended up 300ft down on the ocean floor between Sweden and Finland.

Not surprising as Germany and the USSR were experimenting with disc shaped fying machines from the middle of WW2 onwards.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Also in the DM and far more convincing evidence of /

I was looking at those crop circles the other day. Are they really being made at ground level?

The accuracy and scale of some of them makes me think it's got to be a satellite or something taking a bird's eye view.

Are GPS devices that accurate to allow people to not get one thing out of place? It's not like they can look from above and redo any cock-up, so whatever technique they're using they must be pretty confident in it.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
              I was looking at those crop circles the other day. Are they really being made at ground level?

The accuracy and scale of some of them makes me think it's got to be a satellite or something taking a bird's eye view.

Are GPS devices that accurate to allow people to not get one thing out of place? It's not like they can look from above and redo any cock-up, so whatever technique they're using they must be pretty confident in it.
              Well spotted. Conclusive proof that aliens dunnit.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post

Ropes, measuring tape and a plank of wood.

And a bunch of people that don't get enough, AtW...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Well spotted. Conclusive proof that aliens dunnit.
                  That's the only logical conclusion Jim.

Shame the aliens are non-dimensional. Need to get some special edition They Live sunglasses to see them.
                  Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Ropes, measuring tape and a plank of wood.
                    Nah, not buying that. Maybe that would work for the simple designs that only take an hour, not those 400 circle designs without a thing out of place and done overnight in pitch darkness.

Those must be done by some gigantic spirograph or from the air.
                    Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Working...
                    X