• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Strange dream...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange dream...

<deleted>
    Last edited by Bwana; 2 June 2022, 18:21.
    Bwana

You have the IQ of a fish and will poo your pants in the middle of the night.

HTH
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Bwana View Post
      I had a wierd dream lastnight. I dreamt that just in front of the wall opposite the end of my bed was a large fish (imagine a 30 or 40 lb carp). The fish had two heads; one at each end of it's body. Its mouth on the left hand side was opening and closing continuously, and the whole fish was slowly moving up and down through a range of about 4 or 5 feet just a few inches in front of the wall, like a baddie in a 1980's home computer game. Eventually, what looked like cow-pat started pouring out of the fish's right-hand-side mouth, and in the dream I knew it was clearly excreting. It was pretty disgusting and I remember dreaming about having thoughts about whacking the fish over its (left-hand) head with a baseball bat (not that I own a baseball bat!) although I didn't actually do that (I just stayed in bed). Soon after that, the dream ended. They say that dreams are symbolic, but God knows what this dream symbolises...
      Looks to me like your agent is about to buy you lunch
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

It means you are a closet homosexual who needs
        to come out as you are living a lie.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
        X