• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tricky holiday situation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tricky holiday situation

Currently sitting in McDonalds wondering how I'm going to tell MrC that I've left my purse on the bedside table with all of my holiday money and cards in it. (MrC still snoozing in the car.)

A frosty start to the holiday is now envisaged
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Currently sitting in McDonalds wondering how I'm going to tell MrC that I've left my purse on the bedside table with all of my holiday money and cards in it. (MrC still snoozing in the car.)

Oops
    Me, me, me...

Comment

McDonalds.

Chav. Where are you going? Pontins???
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Just flash him those sad baby blues and offer to fill his holiday doing that thing he likes you to do, but you don't do often. His mind will then be elsewhere when you casually throw in that he will have to fund the holiday as you have left all your money at home.

You may even get away with not paying him back if you do your thing really well.

Just saying like.
        Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
          Just flash him those sad baby blues and offer to fill his holiday doing that thing he likes you to do, but you don't do often. His mind will then be elsewhere when you casually throw in that he will have to fund the holiday as you have left all your money at home.
          Non-stop, unfettered sexual favours. Does that still work these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Oh I see. Only while she tells him. Fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Did I mention sexual favours?
              Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
                Did I mention sexual favours?
                The reserve currency of all inter-sexual relationships.

Comment

Start crying and say you're pregnant.

Comment

Ooops.

Comment

Working...
                    X