• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK True Stories

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK True Stories

I'm pretty sure that at least one of these is someone here
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Who could this be?!

I was a 34-year-old virgin when I first visited a prostitute. I've always been shy and a bit of a computer geek, and somehow I missed out on opportunities at school and university that might have got my sex life off to a start. Once I graduated I ended up in an IT job, full of other single male geeks. It was only when I hit 30 that I started to worry about the other things missing from my life. At that point, my age and lack of experience were a major worry. I was tempted by online dating, but knew that anyone I might meet would be more sexually experienced than me, and this became a major stumbling block.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

On a serious note; vulnerable women on the steets such as drug addicts should not be treated as criminals and the addiction should be properly treated. Other women who choose the profession should be left alone and not harassed.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        On a serious note; vulnerable women on the steets such as drug addicts should not be treated as criminals and the addiction should be properly treated. Other women who choose the profession should be left alone and not harassed.
        Agree with the druggies and vulnerable, but how do you find out which ones have volunteered? If they are tulip scared of their pimp then they will always claim to be willing.
        Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Maybe we can learn a few lessons off one of our colonies ......

New Zealand prostitution is safer than ever nowadays and sex slavery is almost extinct. They legalised prostitution and afforded sex workers, certain working rights.

If we legalised prostitution, we could get rid of the back street crack houses and make it safer.

The all we need to do is deport all foreign prostitutes and all pimps should be imprisoned.

Simply because, most sex slaves in the UK, come from Eastern Europe, being promised summer waitress jobs, then beaten by their Albanian pimps, which are notorious for being the most violent pimps there are. They will often gang rape these teenage girls, breaking them completely, ready to degrade themselves in front of clients. Some girls that have tried to run, have had their legs broken before they got out of the door. These women have even been sold on streets like oxford road in london, in broad daylight between pimps.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
            Simply because, most sex slaves in the UK, come from Eastern Europe, being promised summer waitress jobs, then beaten by their Albanian pimps, which are notorious for being the most violent pimps there are. They will often gang rape these teenage girls, breaking them completely, ready to degrade themselves in front of clients. Some girls that have tried to run, have had their legs broken before they got out of the door. These women have even been sold on streets like oxford road in london, in broad daylight between pimps.
            You sound very knowledgeable about the seedier side of being on the game. Do you take the Daily Mail?

Why not try getting yourself a proper girlfriend?
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              You sound very knowledgeable about the seedier side of being on the game. Do you take the Daily Mail?

Why not try getting yourself a proper girlfriend?
              I have one for many years now ......

As far as prostitutes go, Ive never used one. You dont have to be a customer or work within an industry just to be educated about it, we arent all as ignorant as you are by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                I have one for many years now ......

As far as prostitutes go, Ive never used one. You dont have to be a customer or work within an industry just to be educated about it, we arent all as ignorant as you are by the way.
                Methinks you doth protest too much....................Mr Massage Parlour!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Methinks you doth protest too much....................Mr Massage Parlour!!

Hahahaha .....

Ive made deliveries to them and the women in them dont do it for me .......

I can see the appeal though. £20 massage parlour BJ, or £100 dinners on two dates, never to get a sloppy sleep over .... Makes more fiscal sense to hire hookers .....

Comment

You guys must also be aware most of the girls who pick this kind of job are gay.
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X