• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which Industry Is Most Lucrative For Contracting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Specifically which industry (at the moment) allows for very little time off between contracts and also pays top dollar

I am seeing one year contracts @650 a day at the moment on Jobserve in oil / gas

any contract in Zurich with the current rate of exchange
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      any contract in Zurich with the current rate of exchange
      How much do zurich contracts pay?

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
        Depends on how much of an expert you are, they like to think they have hired the best.
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
          Depends on how much of an expert you are, they like to think they have hired the best.
          I am the best - Is 1K CHF realistic?

Comment

As always niche skills pay top dollar. Increasing demand for those niches is to be found throughout engineering sectors. The oil industry prejudice against those not from the same sector though.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

My latest was for just under 1k a day and €440 a day expenses. Sadly it was only for 3 days but they have another 3x3 day ones coming up
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                My latest was for just under 1k a day and €440 a day expenses. Sadly it was only for 3 days but they have another 3x3 day ones coming up
                What were you doing?

Comment

Specifically which industry (at the moment) allows for very little time off between contracts and also pays top dollar

I am seeing one year contracts @650 a day at the moment on Jobserve in oil / gas
                  Someone told me the sex industry is a big earner, why don't you give it a try.

Comment

I am the best - Is 1K CHF realistic?

Comment

Working...
                    X