• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Riot in Tottenham

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riot in Tottenham

Possibly to do with to a recent Police-related death.

EDIT: BBC report on the Police shooting.

Wait till Hearts fans get there...
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Mehhh what's new?

I hear that the police around there carry machine guns because of all the gang crime ...

Comment

Footage from Sky news suggests could be a fun night for some out there. Lots of yoot ready for a rampage. Sky reports saying lots of kids on mobiles calling out reinforcements. Lovely summer evening, disaffected youth, etc - could be that all the ingredients for complete rampage are in place.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          Footage from Sky news suggests could be a fun night for some out there. Lots of yoot ready for a rampage. Sky reports saying lots of kids on mobiles calling out reinforcements. Lovely summer evening, disaffected youth, etc - could be that all the ingredients for complete rampage are in place.
          Get Del Boy up there.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

This was kind of expected. The pent up anger amongst the spongers who have lost thoe benefits cash was just waiting for an outlet.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              This was kind of expected. The pent up anger amongst the spongers who have lost thoe benefits cash was just waiting for an outlet.
              Absolutely. Just part of the conservatives being in power again

Have the cuts to police kicked in yet? Could help the situation carry on for longer than it usually would.

Comment

This is the riot against BN66...

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  Absolutely. Just part of the conservatives being in power again

Have the cuts to police kicked in yet? Could help the situation carry on for longer than it usually would.
                  Cuts to public transport:

but consumer confidence remains high:

Comment

"Police station: on fire/ Bank: on fire/Florists: on fire/ Chicken Cottage: Safe" - @hannahhabibi

Comment

Working...
                    X