• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Newbies ruining the board

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies ruining the board

Can we have a minimum post count set before you are allowed to post on this part of the forum?

It's driving the fee generating regulars away.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Can we have a minimum post count set before you are allowed to post on this part of the forum?

+1. I think 1000 posts should be the minimum.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post

WHS

Comment

Maybe there needs to be a kindergarten forum where newbie posters can hone their skills against each other before being promoted to General. Make it like a football league. The top 3 newbies can post in General and the three worst posters get relegated.

So that'll be Atw, Old Greg and Moscow Mule to get relegated.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I love General
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Maybe there needs to be a kindergarten forum where newbie posters can hone their skills against each other before being promoted to General. Make it like a football league. The top 3 newbies can post in General and the three worst posters get relegated.

You'd get relegated.

HTH

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              I love General

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Who wouldn't love her? She's a picture of loveliness.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Now, now, we both know that I am in fact a quality poster. Don't let your already poor judgement be further clouded by resentment that I see you for the aging fat talentless drug-addled nasty pathetic little no-nothing **** that you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Now, now, we both know that I am in fact a quality poster. Don't let your already poor judgement be further clouded by resentment that I see you for the aging fat talentless drug-addled nasty pathetic little no-nothing **** that you are.
                    Well it takes one to know one.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X