• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nothing more special change baba's nappy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing more special change baba's nappy

and then the fart with all manor of fallout landing on your hand. I'm sure I'll look back and laugh one day. Not today though!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    and then the fart with all manor of fallout landing on your hand. I'm sure I'll look back and laugh one day. Not today though!
    Oh - I don't know. I think baby boys have a specially timed skill of pissing all down your clean shirt just as you lean over to wipe their arse.

Comment

Plan b - the baby change piss and poo screen, a transparent, flexible screen which allows you to change the baby without getting muck on anything but your hands.

The marketing could use some work...
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

And don't rule out projectile vomit as a contender...

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
          Oh - I don't know. I think baby boys have a specially timed skill of pissing all down your clean shirt just as you lean over to wipe their arse.
          Be glad its not girls. Mine seemed to aim for my sleeve and hit nine times out of ten. I took to wearing short sleeves and was thankfully I was working from home.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Some good ideas. Instead learning to change a nappy under 10 seconds is my aim for those next 18 months.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

and then the fart with all manor of fallout landing on your hand.
                Your baby farts out stately homes? Oooooh, if it farts out a Jag, me wantee!

Anywoo, are you a new parent/gparent? Congrats anyway.

Comment

Remember, even though you can no longer smell it, it's still under your nails. Don't chew them.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Remember, even though you can no longer smell it, it's still under your nails. Don't chew them.
                    ugh

Comment

Working...
                    X