• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Microsoft Online Services - Offline!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft Online Services - Offline!

Has anyone noticed that MOS are currently offline?

Looks like a European data centre power issue. Should make tomorrow fun if it ain't fixed!
    Wibble

Originally posted by Cr1spy View Post
    Has anyone noticed that MOS are currently offline?

Looks like a European data centre power issue. Should make tomorrow fun if it ain't fixed!
    Amazon and Dublins euro hub was off earlier. Looks like one of those weekends.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Not enough wind you see..
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I'm going to start a website called "Cloudbusting" to report daily outages. Will then sell it to the highest bidder (M$, Google, Amazon, Apple, ...) who are desperate to buy it to bury it.

One day all the cretins currently moving their infrastructure out of their own hands and into those of huge faceless unaccountable corporates who don't really give a stuff about the whining minows will soon realise that control is power.

Outsourcing always comes a cropper due to companies expecting the same level of care and expertise. Never works as people don't care as much about stuff that isn't theirs.

I predict insourcing is the next big thing.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
        X