• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

THe bookies have spoken. It's Man Utd for the title

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THe bookies have spoken. It's Man Utd for the title

THe bookies are no fools and here are their title odds.

7/4 - Man Utd
    3/1 Chelsea
    9/2 - Man City
    10/1 - Arsenal
    12/1 - Liverpool
    66/1 Spurs
    500/1 - Villa, Everton
    3,000-1 Sunderland
    5,000-1 Bar

Originally posted by Craic View Post
    THe bookies are no fools and here are their title odds.

7/4 - Man Utd
    3/1 Chelsea
    9/2 - Man City
    10/1 - Arsenal
    12/1 - Liverpool
    66/1 Spurs
    500/1 - Villa, Everton
    3,000-1 Sunderland
    5,000-1 Bar
    Well done. I am sure none of us could have worked out how to access a Bookies' website.

Are you a Manc Fan then? If so, what part of Surrey do you hail from?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Well done. I am sure none of us could have worked out how to access a Bookies' website.

Are you a Manc Fan then? If so, what part of Surrey do you hail from?
      A highly predictable kind of response from someone that Eek finds interesting.

Comment

A highly prodectible kind of response from someone that Eek finds interesting.
        "Prodectible"??

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

"Prodectible"??

Anyone with anything interesting to say?

Comment

Anyone with anything interesting to say?
            Only me in this thread.

Comment

Only me in this thread.
              It would be a first.

Comment

It would be a first.
                Why not start a thread like "The Bookies have spoken. It's Vettel for the F1 Championship"?

Comment

Why not start a thread like "The Bookies have spoken. It's Vettel for the F1 Championship"?
                  You put me in mind of the recipient of the quote from the film Good Morning Vietnam "Of all the White Men I've every met, he's the most in need of a blow job".

Comment

You put me in mind of the recipient of the quote from the film Good Morning Vietnam "Of all the White Men I've every met, he's the most in need of a blow job".
                    I expect he is a regular visitor to the compact confines of your tiny mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X