• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looting in Clapham

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looting in Clapham

Started in the last hour. Kids as young as 10 walking off with clothes, cigarettes. Debenhams ransacked.

Big group of youths against the police, the police backed off, then people turning up in cars.

All organised on Twitter.

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

need some new garms. innit.

Got sum boss Nikes too.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

These companies affected should band together and sue the police forces for lack of protection through the courts, seeks billions in damages.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        These companies affected should band together and sue the police forces for lack of protection through the courts, seeks billions in damages.
        Balls.

When they find out who's nicked stuff they should take them all to court for damages as they now do for shoplifters.

I've opened a short on Debenhams for tomorrow.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Started in the last hour. Kids as young as 10 walking off with clothes, cigarettes. Debenhams ransacked.

Big group of youths against the police, the police backed off, then people turning up in cars.

All organised on Twitter.

The youth use BBM it's free and secret.

Saw them smash up Headmasters, Ladbrokes and the Wimpy on TV.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            The youth use BBM it's free and secret.

Saw them smash up Headmasters, Ladbrokes and the Wimpy on TV.
            Not so secret.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              RIM have to save themselves.

I noticed loads of the looters looked like school kids.

Due to the way the criminal justice system works they will just get a slap on the wrists if they are a first time offender as the idea is to keep the little tulips out of prison/secure unit where they will learn to be proper criminals.

The probation service will be very busy for the next year or so. Shame the government decided to implement spending cuts in the service..........
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                RIM have to save themselves.

I noticed loads of the looters looked like school kids.

Due to the way the criminal justice system works they will just get a slap on the wrists if they are a first time offender as the idea is to keep the little tulips out of prison/secure unit where they will learn to be proper criminals.

The probation service will be very busy for the next year or so. Shame the government decided to implement spending cuts in the service..........
                The justice system won't be able to do much to them but their parents can e.g. no phones, very restricted internet, set fire to their games consoles etc. I wonder if it will happen?
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  The justice system won't be able to do much to them but their parents can e.g. no phones, very restricted internet, set fire to their games consoles etc. I wonder if it will happen?
                  Some hope - the parents have probably sent them out for a "takeaway Curry's" with instructions to bring home a 50 inch plasma

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                    Some hope - the parents have probably sent them out for a "takeaway Curry's" with instructions to bring home a 50 inch plasma

Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X