• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Riot in Glasgow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riot in Glasgow

<placeholder>

How would you tell?
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      How could you tell?
      Normal pub closing time
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Chip shop closed early.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Chip shop closed early.
          Run out of Mars Bars
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Shortage of deep fried Mars Bars

Comment

Beat me to it Clippy

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                <placeholder>
                What you on about you loon, OF's no until the middle of September.
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                  What you on about you loon, OF's no until the middle of September.
                  Should we explain to Incognito what a placeholder means? Nah ignorance is bliss.

Comment

Working...
                  X