• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ken Livingstone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken Livingstone

******* ****** is on newsnight trying to claim it's because of the cuts. Saying the scum are rioting because they're worried about not having college places.
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    ******* ****** is on newsnight trying to claim it's because of the cuts. Saying the scum are rioting because they're worried about not having college places.
    What a
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      What a
      Some other chap (black fella) basically told him to STF up it's all about the trainers.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
        Some other chap (black fella) basically told him to STF up it's all about the trainers.

is it my imagination, or were all the burning stores either furniture, sofas or bathrooms ?

weird

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

KL is blaming the cut in youth services.

So, if there were more youth centres the feral youth would be playing pool rather than rioting.

How about laying the blame where it lies - the lack of parenting.

Do the parents know or even care where their kids are tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            is it my imagination, or were all the burning stores either furniture, sofas or bathrooms ?

weird

So what you're saying is that AtW's never going to get his sofa at this rate?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

So, if there were more youth centres the feral youth would be playing pool rather than rioting.

He's such a total ****** he beggers belief.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

yep. my son has borrowed my bally-clava to go to a barbecue, or something

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

So, if there were more youth centres the feral youth would be learning to DJ rather than rioting.

FTFY

I blame the dragons.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

The contempt I feel for that man cannot be expressed here without a lengthy ban. Suffice to say, I think he's a weaselly **** of a man.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X